PacRim Calendar of Events
Just as we begin each morning with both Racers and Ambassadors socializing, we plan to wrap up each day in the same way. After the Racing, after the cultural events, this is will the time to catch up, enjoy a pint or two, and talk about the days activities. Most of the visitors will have their host families picking them up beginning at 1730, but just as in the morning, they have been invited in to socialize.
This will be an initial meeting to provide information to interested participants, form the committee and create assignments for tasks.
If you have any interest in attending PacRim 2016 in Nakhodka, Russia as a sailor or and ambassador, or would like to participate as a member of the planning committee you should plan to attend this meeting.
PacRim 2018 Planning Meeting, Racers Meeting to Follow
We will look at clothing and wrap up loose ends from the past meeting. A short meeting with the racers will follow this meeting.
Eligible teams shall enter by:
- Sending completed Entry Form and paying all fees by 1st June 2020 to the Organizing Authority.
- Entries received on 2nd June to 1st July 2020 will be considered as late entries and will accepted with the additional fee.
- Provided that the appropriate payments have been made, clubs may substitute sailors or participant team members at any time.
- Information about payments transfer will be made available at the due time.
- The non-refundable entry fee is 300 USD for each member or accompanying person attending the event, whether or not a sailing crew member.
- Late entry fee is 350 USD.
- An initial damage deposit of 1000 USD shall be paid in cash at registration, unless extended by the OA. This deposit is the maximum payable by the skipper as a result of any one incident.
- (a) If a deduction from the damage deposit is decided by the OA, it may require that the deposit be restored to its original amount before the skipper will be permitted to continue in the event.
- (b) Any remaining deposit after the event will be refunded as soon as possible after the event.